Anna became interested in the psychic medium after her dad passed away. She truly wanted to see a medium, but one problem came up. She was terrified! Some people get nervous because they do not know what to expect – it is the fear of the unknown. Let’s wipe away that fear so that you can focus on what is important – connecting with your loved one in spirit.
No two mediums or medium readings are alike. They are as unique as fingerprints! Take notice that each medium has his or her own style of working. Pay your respect to the medium expert so that they can provide the accurate result. Everything you hear depends on:
- The spirit of the person and what they want to say
- The personality and special gifts of the medium
Most mediums begin by explaining to their clients how they conduct the sessions. After that, they will connect with your loved one in heaven. It is important to remember that the job of the medium is to supply a voice to those in spirit. A psychic medium often jokes with her clients that, even though they are the ones paying for the reading, her real client is the departed person. It sounds funny, right?
Here are some of the things you may hear in a reading:
They can be things about your beloved one such as:
- Body type
- Appearance (hair color, eye color, clothes, etc.)
- Personality (this one is the most important)
They are things that prove the existence of life after death. They can be personal information about your beloved one such as:
- Their name, or names of others in the family
- The number of children they had
- A favorite food, drink, movie, or music
- A favorite hobby or interest they had
- How your beloved one passed away, or any health challenge they faced
The most important part of any psychic medium reading is passing on messages of the soul to their family and friends, who are still alive. Messages can be anything at all!
Tip: Psychic medium readings can be done face-to-face or over the phone. No need to worry because there is no difference in the quality. You can sit in the same room with the intuitive person or across the world – it does not matter.